Sunday, April 6, 2008

Round 1 Schedule Released

While I debate on whether I want to spend the time recapping today's game, here's an interim post. Long story short, the Wild play Colorado in the 1st round. The schedule was just released. Game 1 is Wednesday at 8PM CST from Xcel Energy Center. Here's the schedule, all times CDT:

Game 1 – Wed 4-9 @ Xcel Energy Center 8 PM
Game 2 – Fri 4-11 @ Xcel Energy Center 8 PM
Game 3 – Mon 4-14 @ Pepsi Center 9 PM
Game 4 – Tues 4-15 @ Pepsi Center 9 PM
*Game 5 – Thurs 4-7 @ Xcel Energy Center 8 PM
*Game 6 – Sat 4-19 @ Pepsi Center TBD
*Game 7 – Tues 4-22 @ Xcel Energy Center TBD
* - if necessary

I scored tix for games 5 and 7. Chances are pretty good there will be a game 5, and honestly I hope game 7 doesn't happen. My heart might not be able to take that.

Look for plenty of Wild/Avs playoff prattle here leading up to Wednesday's 1st game.

3 comments:

  1. Next to watching the playoffs, there is pretty much nothing I like better than talking about the playoffs, so I'm looking forward to the prattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to spirited a spirited contest, with my Avalanche ultimately triumphing over you Midwesterners.

    But nice blog and I will be sure to stop by a bunch throughout the series (either to gloat or congratulate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm strike the first "spirited" d'oh

    ReplyDelete

Got thoughts? Share em here!