Friday, July 4, 2008

Wild Sign F Antti Meittinen

Earlier today the Wild made what sounds like will be their last free agent signing for the foreseeable future in RW Antti Miettinen from Dallas. I don't know much about him except that I have always liked hearing his name when I watched Stars games on TV. So, I asked one of my sources in Dallas...Matt in TX. He had this to say:

"Antti doesn't do much for me, like if you put him on a good line he will have moments of brilliance but overall I don't think he's that good. "

Certainly not exactly what I wanted to hear, but in line with what Russo had to say. Typical Reisbrough signing. At least I get to hear his name more.

For the record, I'm glad Markus Naslund chose the Rangers and not the Wild. It would be hard to root for him in a Wild sweater.

Let's see if Reisbrough can get the job done with Gabby. See the previous post for my prediction on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got thoughts? Share em here!